EQUAL OPPORTUNITY CELL
Chairman : Mrs. Lalruatmawii, Associate Professor HOD Dept of Education
Secretary : Miss Laldingngheti, Assistant Professor
Member : Mrs. H.Lalthanpuii, Associate Professor Coordinator IQAC
Mr. K.Lalkulhpuia, Assistant Professor
Mrs.Lalrinchami Khiangte, Associate Professor
Mr K.C Lalrindika, Assistant Professor
1) To create an atmosphere of equal Opportunity through awareness programmes.
ii) To provide auxiliary support towards skill development and enhancing the employability of students.
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL
Chairman : Mrs. Lalramlawmi, Assistant Professor
Secretary : Mrs. Lalrinmawii Ralte, Assistant Professor
Member : Mr.H Vanlalhruaia, Assistant Professor -II
Mr. K. Lalkulhpuia, Assistant Professor
Mr. Joseph Vanlalnghaka, Assistant Professor
1) To protect and save any student from any form of grievance and to reinstate as usual.
2) To prevent the students from any torture, exploitation, harassment etc.
CAREER GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING CELL
Consists of the following Members
Chairman : Mrs. Lalrinchami, Associate Professor, HOD Dept of Mizo
Member Secretary : Dr. Lalliantluanga Ralte, Assistant Professor
Mr. P.C. Lalrindika, Assistant Professor
Mr.Dr. Soukarja Ghosal, Assistant Professor
To organized Guidance and Counselling Workshop to provide relevant information and knowledge about current social issues, job opportunity, economic trends, Software Skills, co-curricular activities.
To chalk out a new strategy for drop-out students.
GENDER SENSITIZATION COMMITTEE/ CELL
Chairman: Mrs. Lalramlawmi Assistant Professor
Secretary: Miss Lalhmingsangi Assistant Professor
Miss Laldingngheti Assistant Professor
Mrs Lalrinmawii Assistant Professor
Mr Saukarja Ghosal Assistant Professor
AQAR (CRITERIONWISE) CELLS:
1.Curricular Aspect Cell
Chairman: Mr.R.Lalthanliana, Associate Professor
Secretary: Mr.Vanlalhmangaihsanga, Assistant Professor
Member: Mrs.Lalrinmawii, Assistant Professor
- Curricular planning and implementation eg. Increase of BOS Members etc.
- Increase number of academic programmes.
- Academic Flexibility.
- Value added courses.
- Enrichment programmes eg. Professional Ethics, Gender, Human Values, Environment & Sustainability, Statistics Applied Statistics), Creative Classes.
2.Teaching Learning & Evaluation Cell
Chairman:Mr.N.Umananda Singh, Associate Professor
Secretary: Mr.KC.Lalrindika , Assistant Professor
Member: Mrs.Lalrinchami , Associate Professor
- Records of students’ enrollment & profile.
- Catering of student diversity.
- Completion of syllabus including objective questions.
- Improvement of teacher quality e.g. PhD
- Evaluation process & Reforms.
- Student performance and Learning Outcome
- Student satisfaction survey
3.Research, Innovation &Extension Cell
Chairman: Mr.PC.Lalrindika, Assistant Professor
Secretary: Mr.Dr.Soukarja Ghosal , Assistant Professor
Member: Miss.Lalhmingsangi, Assistant Professor
- Promotion of Research e.g. Small study within the college.
- Resource Mobilization for research.
- Research Publication and Awards.
- Consultancy Services, in collaboration with outside resources.
- Extension Activities.
4.Infrastructure & Learning Resources Cell
Chairman: Mrs.Lalramlawmi, Assistant Professor
Secretary: Mr.Lalliantluanga, Assistant Professor
Member: Mr.Joseph Vanlalnghaka, Assistant Professor
- Physical facilities
- Library Resources
- IT Infrastructure.
- Maintenance of Campus Infrastructure
5.Student Support & Progression Cell
Chairman: Mrs.Lalruatmawii , Associate Professor
Secretary: Mr.Lalruatpuia , Assistant Professor
Member: Mr.Laldingngheti, Assistant Professor
- Student support.
- Student Progression.
- Student participation and activities.
- Alumni engagement.
6.Governance,Leadership and management Cell
Chairman: Mrs.Lalthlamuani, Associate Professor
Secretary: Mr.Lalchhanhima, Assistant Professor
Member: Mr.Lalhmangaihsanga, Assistant Professor
- Institutional Vision and Leadership.
- Strategy Development & Deployment.
- Faculty Empowerment strategies.
- Financial management and resource mobilization
7.Innovation and Best Practices Cell
Chairman: Mr. H.Vanlalhruaia, Assistant Professor
Secretary: Mr.K.Lalkulhpuia, Assistant Professor
Member: Mr.Lalchhuanawma, Assistant Professor
- Institutional values and social responsibilities.
- Best practice